Want to work on one of the most exciting and innovative fields of technology in the recent years? Want to shape the future of Conversational AI and build impactful products around it? We're looking for talented and motivated people to join our team and push frontiers!
As the Software Developer (Mobile/Web) at Wluper, you will have the opportunity to work closely together with our product, sales and design teams to build new and innovative application experiences.
You will be involved in various stages of each product’s lifespan and should remain abreast of technological advancements to promote efficiency. You combine technical, communication, analytical capabilities and enjoy mentoring junior staff.
What you will do at Wluper:
- Designing, building and maintaining our product native integration on the iOs platform
- Providing technical guidance, support and mentorship to peers
- Implementing custom user interfaces using the latest programming techniques
- Building reusable user centric software components for interfacing with our back-end platforms
- Analysing and optimising UI and infrastructure application code for quality, efficiency, and performance
Please keep in mind that we are describing the background we imagine would best fit the role. However, even if you don't meet all the requirements, yet you are passionate about this opportunity, we would love to get to know you.
What you will bring to the Wluper team:
- Bachelor's degree/Master’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 2 to 5+ years of work experience in Native and Web App development
- Strong experience building and designing iOS SDKs and Apps using Swift (and/or Objective C) respectively
- A solid experience in webapp development and professional experience with Vue.js
- Hands-on experience with Cross-platform frameworks, React/React Native, Flutter, Nativescript
- Hands-on experience packaging, delivering and shipping Native and Web SDKs & Apps
- Strong experience with testing frameworks (e.g. Appium, Espresso, Selenium) and TDD
- A familiarity with Native tool ecosystems for development, testing, debugging, and performance benchmarking
Nice to have for this role:
- Extensive experience building maintainable and testable code bases, including API design, testing techniques and the ability to diagnose performance bottlenecks
- Experience with multithreading programming and mobile memory management
- Working experience with Python and Mobile and Web backends
- Understanding of infrastructure & application deployment models (e.g. Docker, AWS, CI/CD)
What we offer at Wluper:
- Equity/stock options
- Flexible hours and a flexible working policy
- 26 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- A MacBook Pro, and other tech that supports you doing your work
- Participation at training workshops, 1-on-1 sessions, conferences, and events
- Regular (remote) team events as well as regular (remote) social events
- Healthy snacks and breakfast when in the office
We at Wluper are a diverse, motivated, and fast-moving team of researchers and engineers, with extensive experience in many areas. We celebrate diversity which is why we are always looking to grow our team with talented people, regardless of race, colour, religion, nationality, gender, disability, or age.
Please note this role will be under a UK contract even if we're open to remote work in the UK. We're unfortunately not able to provide any visa sponsorship at this time, so you need to be already authorised to work in the UK.