Emotech is based in London, UK, and found in 2014. We are dedicated to exploring a multimodality system that blends various machine learning algorithms, allowing for bespoke solutions to AI needs for software and hardware. Emotech was selected by TechCrunch as one of the Top 14 European Startups and then Top 30 Business Cases in China by Financial Times. In 2019, Emotech introduced the first multimodality AI English teaching assistant solution launched in Huawei HDC and awarded the first London Business Award. Emotech has been in collaboration with renowned universities since 2015 starting from UCL, Imperial College, the University of Edinburgh to the University of Cambridge, University of Oxford, CMU.
About you: We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic team assistant who is passionate about working at a start-up company, results-based performance and keen to learn a lot.
Location: N1 Islington
- Processing all supplier invoices and expense reimbursement claims
- Helping with the recruitment process including sending tasks and scheduling appropriate meeting times
- Booking rooms, arranges meetings, and planning refreshments
- Assists in planning and arranging events, including organising catering
- Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
- Prepare purchase orders as requested Monitor progress of incidents
- Maintains accurate records for employee holiday requests
- Helping to prepare marketing materials such as public-facing PowerPoint presentations and word documents
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Relevant experience of providing secretarial and administrative support to a team gained in a complex environment
- Establishing effective office systems and procedures
- Working in a pressurised environment with conflicting priorities and without supervision
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills to work efficiently
- Ability to use a variety of design software- including Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Passionate about technology products
- Right to work in the UK
Additional: Fluent in Mandarin
We are working remotely due to COVID 19. If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria please get in touch. We are looking forward to hearing from you!