Urban was founded in late 2014 by Jack and Giles and they had a simple mission.
"To provide the world easy and affordable access to wellness, so people can live happier and healthier every day."
To achieve this mission, we place our community of wellness practitioners at the heart of everything we do. We empower them with everything they need in order to build a thriving business with Urban. In practice, we provide them with a marketplace to meet local customers, business software to manage their work and a community they can belong to.
Our humble beginnings started off with massage therapy, since late 2014, we've delivered 650K+ treatments in London, Paris, Manchester and Birmingham. Urban has three offices across London, Paris and Vilnius.
In late 2018, we took our accumulated learnings, expanded beyond massage and introduced new services. We now offer mind-body, beauty and fitness services at-home, in the workplace, with partners and online.
THE CULTURE AT URBAN AND WHO WE WORK WITH
Urban is a place for exceptional talent looking for freedom and responsibility.
We believe in: championing the power of well, taking ownership, thinking win-win, pushing boundaries and working as a team.
If these resonate with you - we want you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will support the Customer Support team in answering queries from both our practitioner partners and our clients across both the UK and French markets. This role involves working alongside the Customer Support Managers, Customer Support Agents & Onboarding team to ensure each customer interaction with Urban is memorable, helpful and supportive; that our customers feel valued and any questions or queries that may arise are resolved efficiently and at first point of contact where possible. You will be the voice of Urban, building strong relationships with all customers (practitioner partners and clients) by demonstrating exceptional Customer Support through all communication channels. You will assist the Customer Support Managers in supervising and assisting the team with channel management and escalations.
- Answer live chat and emails from customers (partners and clients) within set SLAs
- Investigate and resolve customer queries and escalations within response and resolution targets
- Ensure all ad-hoc tasks are undertaken by the team within the required SLAs
- Actively promote the voice of the customer in your interactions with relevant internal stakeholders
- Help with and identify new ways of improving customer support initiatives, working alongside the Customer Support Managers to implement any improvements when possible.
- Managing and delivering on ad hoc initiatives relating to improving customer experience within clear deadlines.
- Minimum 3 years working in a contact centre environment
- Previous experience supervising a small team is desirable
- Ability to demonstrate ease in handling complex complaints resolved in a win-win-win capacity
- Proactive and creative problem-solver
- Speed and a bias for action: get things done fast and to a high standard, always finding ways to achieve results
- Resilient: hard working and reliable, showing high self-motivation
- Must be able to work in a shift pattern, including weekends
- Previous experience in working in a start-up is desirable
- Discounts on at-home treatments
- Company socials
- Fully spec’d hardware
- Free weekly yoga/fitness sessions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to benefits through Perkbox
Contract length: 12 months