Do you want an internship that provides you with broad experience and a high level of responsibility? Do you want to put your human resources and recruitment skills to the test? Do you want to gain experience in optimising recruitment funnels and using the latest CRM and database management tools?
If you are you looking for challenging, interesting and varied work with a high level of responsibility in a dynamic tech start-up environment, then the HR Internship position at TidyChoice is perfect for you.
We are looking for an undergraduate/graduate who wants to build broad HR experience. You will join our team in London and work directly with the founders. You will be a critical member of the team and have a high level of responsibility. You will be involved in:
- Recruiting home care professionals
- Optimising recruitment funnel
- Maintaining CRM systems
- Interfacing directly with customers
Requirements for this position:
- Strong interest in developing HR skills
- Enjoy dealing with people and making judgements about people
- Good written and spoken English (being native speaker will be a plus
- Previous experience in human resources or customer service will be a plus
- Comfortable using technology systems
- Willingness to take on new challenges
At TidyChoice we offer challenging work, responsibility and flexibility. The terms (start, end and conditions) of the job are flexible and can be adapted to the schedule and needs of the candidate, should the candidate be ideal for this position.
This post is suitable for undergraduates or graduates seeking meaningful commercial experience to enhance their career prospects.
TidyChoice is a successful start-up. Our website and mobile app allow customers to easily book available professionals for domestic services. Professionals market their services and use our tool to manage their time.
We are the AirBnB of home help with Amazon’s customer service.