Here at Staff Treats our team is on a mission to provide companies across the UK with solutions built to create better workplaces.
Our tech platform enables HR teams to engage and connect with their employees as well as creating a strong positive culture based on recognition and transparency in order for everyone to achieve the same purpose.
For the last 20 years our parent company Xexec has been providing the best solutions for corporate companies such as EE, PWC, Bupa and JP Morgan.
For the last two years we have been bringing the same quality level solutions to small and mid-sized companies via our SME focused brand - Staff Treats!
It’s an exciting time for Staff Treats and to achieve our goals we are now doubling the size of our sales team and opening a fresh new vibrant startup community office in central London.
If you’re excited to work with a team in a fast-paced environment, take risks and come to work every day feeling excited about building a platform that will make workplaces better we would love to hear from you.
As a Junior Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with each customer
- Improve customer satisfaction by understanding a customer’s business needs, setting in place actionable next steps and increasing engagement
- Conduct regular business reviews to ensure engagement and growth
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Collaborate closely with internal teams including Marketing, Sales, and Vendor teams in order to identify potential opportunities
To be successful in this team you will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- At least one-year working experience, preferably within the SAAS industry
- Outstanding written and spoken English control
- An outgoing personality with high motivation, commercial awareness, and resilience
- Strong communication and negociation skills with the confidence to engage prospects
- A thorough and organised approach to work
- A sociable and outgoing character
- Experience in start-up is a plus
Compensation and Benefits details
As an employee benefits company, we offer the best working environment possible:
- Salary 25k
- The opportunity to build your career in a rapidly growing company – here we like to say that you reap what you sow
- Access to our award-winning discount portal with over 3,000 offers
- Tickets to sold-out events
- Access to an in-house travel agent and exclusive offers
- Free snacks and breakfast every day
- Free drinks in the office every week
- Pension scheme to help you plan for retirement
- Employee-of-the-month competition carrying a cash prize and many more!