Blend my day is a fast-growing direct-to-consumer brand changing the way we have breakfast.
Launched in 2018 in France and in the UK in 2020, we deliver wholefood nutritionist-approved oat bowls and smoothies in a convenient frozen format.
After our successful crowdfunding campaign (almost 200% overfunded), we're growing at a fast scale and are looking for our logistics & ops superstar.
Check out our website and Instagram for more info:
Working directly with the founder, you will make sure all operations run smoothly and scale as required to support our growth.
- Ensure logistics and supply chain operations are organised and executed in line with safety, quality and efficiency standards and customer experience is prioritised.
- Manage our third-party fulfillment centre and supervise deliveries (DPD)
- Proactively identify and lead process improvement initiatives
- Closely monitor costs and budgets to improve contributing margins
Let’s break it down a bit:
PRODUCT & ORDER MANAGEMENT
- Check orders coming through our e-commerce website
- Deal with any pre-fulfillment requests from customers
- Fulfill orders
FULFILLMENT & WAREHOUSE
- Manage our warehouse and fulfillment supplier on a daily basis
- Make sure pick and packing is carried out according to instructions to miminize errors and
- Manage packaging sourcing and reordering (boxes, liners, dry ice...)
- Provide the best possible customer experience from packaging to delivery
- Track product inventory, anticipate out of stocks and manage replenishment
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Manage our account with DPD
- Ensure timely collection of our parcels at the warehouse and respect of the cold chain from collection to delivery
- Track deliveries and act accordingly in case of delays or issues
- Improve our processes to minimize delivery failure rate
- Implement new delivery options and services
- Deal with inbound customer requests related to order and delivery
- Manage compensation claims or replacement orders
- You have min 5 year experience in a logistics & ops role for a B2C / DTC e-commerce company, ideally in a fast scaling context, startup environment and food sector.
- Experience with chilled or frozen food is a big plus.
- You live and breathe logistics with a constant desire to improve and optimize processes
- You are super organized and analytical with great attention to detail
- Your a problem-solver: you come up with creative ideas and execute quickly to implement them
- You are proactive: you anticipate and prevent potential problems rather than deal with them when they arise
- You can travel regularly to our Warehouse located close to Birmingham
- You ideally have experience with Shopify
CULTURE & VALUES
Culture fit is as important as experience or skills so make sure you share our values:
- #healthylifestyle you are passionate about nutrition, fitness and health.
- #breaktherules you step out of your comfort zone and take risks
- #teamplayer success of the team and the company comes first
- #beyourself you don't take yourself too seriously. Nobody’s perfect!
- #nobullshit You say what you do and you do what you say - and you get stuff done
WHAT’S IN FOR YOU?
- Flexible working arrangements: mix of remote and office (TBD)
- Competitive salary: depending on education and experience
- You will grow in the role and build your own team
- You will work in a faced-paced environment that values ownership, creativity and wellbeing.
- You will get 50% off all your blend my day orders
- Paid gym membership or equivalent (up to £80 / month)
HOW TO APPLY?
If you tick all the boxes above, then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and a let us know why you want that job and why we would be foolish not to hire you.
Then, we like to keep it short:
- 15/20mn screening call
- Assignment / case study / tests
- Face to face or video interview with the founder