Who are we?
Cudoni is the easiest way for busy people to buy and sell unwanted luxury goods and fashion.
Our premium offering is tailored to suit those who are time-poor, and our clients expect only the best user experience around.
You can expect to work directly with luxury brands, high net worth individuals and high-end retailers.
Why join us?
- This is an excellent opportunity to work in a hands-on role with a heavily funded start-up that is rapidly growing. You can expect quick career progression as we scale if you’re able to deliver results.
- We have an award-winning founder and team, and our investors have built some of the biggest brands on the planet (Charles Tyrwhitt, Capital One, Vita Coco, Daily Mail etc.). We were recently ranked the 3rd ‘hottest’ startup in the UK in the 2020 Startups 100 list.
- We have been featured extensively in national and global media, from Vogue and The Sunday Times Style, through to The Times, Telegraph, Esquire, Startups.co.uk and Country & Townhouse. You can expect great exposure whilst you’re with us.
- We have been through four incubator and accelerator programs; the last of which is recognised as being one of Europe’s top three.
- Most importantly, we’re an exciting place to work. We like to mix in drinks, and laughs with hard-work and results. There is never a dull moment in our office (and we have a table tennis table!).
What’s the role?
We’re looking for someone to join our customer accounts team.
This is a brilliant opportunity to immerse yourself in the world of luxury, and to help grow a brand with international ambitions on the front-line. You will be a calm, highly motivated and helpful person who enjoys interacting with clients from a variety of backgrounds.
You'll be working in a small team and reporting directly to our Head of Customer.
What responsibilities can you expect?
- Managing customer accounts and relationships through their lifecycle; over the phone, in-person and over email, to ensure a seamless user journey.
- Meeting with clients on occasion to discuss the service and collect their items.
- Onboarding new customers and talking them through the Cudoni process.
- Managing check-ins with the team to run through the collection schedule for the day, user feedback and anything else of note.
- Converting wider lead generation through management of live chat function and other engagement channels.
- Participating in account activation, reactivation and referral programs.
What skills and qualities do we require?
- A keen interest in luxury and fashion.
- A driving license is a huge plus, but not essential.
- A very strong work-ethic, with a desire to go above and beyond. As a high-growth business, this is far from a conventional 9-5 ‘job’.
- An ability to multitask is essential - you’ll be spinning many plates.
- Patient, empathetic and somebody who remains calm in difficult situations where others don’t.
- Extremely resilient and able to take feedback onboard - an ability to remain positive even when things are challenging.
- Meticulous, and with a high attention to detail - written english must be perfect.
- Ability to highlight problems and suggest actionable solutions.
- Willing to put in as much hard-work as necessary to ensure that standards are maintained and results achieved.
- Strong communication skills and able to effectively represent our brand values in the public arena.
What skills are not essential, but desirable?
- Experience in the luxury and/or fashion spaces.
What can you expect at Cudoni?
- A competitive salary.
- Shares in the business.
- A very sociable and interactive office environment.
- Regular team activities and away-days.
- Highly qualified and ambitious teammates.
How can I apply to Cudoni?
Please send us your CV along with a covering email explaining why you’d like to come and work with us!