Therapy Box makes life-changing apps!
We are an award winning London based app development team, specialising in healthcare products. We specialise in developing communication apps and diagnostics tool. We have 35+ apps in 10 different languages and are regularly in the top grossing app, downloading hundreds of thousands of times. We focus on innovation. For this we have delighted to have received the Queen's award for innovation. Our next innovation challenge is to use voice as a diagnostic tool. More on us here therapy-box.co.uk and languageexplorer.app
We are small team and agile team. We are looking for an energetic business focussed individual to undertake a 6 to 12 month internship. This role would be ideal as a placement year internship or for a a recent graduate. If you are looking to experience the ground truth of running a business, helping it grow and while making people's lives better, read on and apply!
One more thing, Good chance of converting to full-time role at the end of the internship!
What would you do in this role;
- Helping define and deliver new social media campaigns for Therapy Box and Language Explorer.
- Creating training content and delivering it online.
- Finding and engaging potential customers in the UK, US, and Europe.
Customer & team support
- Customer support over phone and emails relating to apps and general support.
- Helping team with admin support
- Organising team activities like Christmas parties, end of month events
- Helping find future users of Language Explorer platform, getting them to contribute in product development while building active beta users
- Assisting with quality assurance of the apps
- Assisting with project management
Who would be suitable;
- Bachelor's degree in business, STEM or similar, or pursuing
- Placement year
- Applicant with interest in business administration, operations
- Someone who has run a market stall, made and sold something
- Has relentless energy, hunger to learn, not shy of rolling up sleeves
- Strong written and spoken communication Strong analysis skills
- Strong numerical skills
- Ability to use excel and easily learn to use digital tools
- Friendly and easy going personality.
What is the package;
- Hundreds of perkbox incentives
- £18,000 per annum
- 20 days annual leave
- Team events
- Friendly and learning environment
More about the role;
- Starting as soon as we find the right person!
- Full time hours of 9 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday
- Lots of hands on training and learning
- Exposure to admin, project management, marketing, operations and app development process
- We are working remotely during Covid 19
- One more thing, Good chance of converting to full-time role at the end of the internship!