We combine the human touch with smart technology to ensure our clients receive the right care, at the right time. Seniors are empowered to stay in their own home, happily and safely, knowing that 24-hour support is on hand. A CQC approved live-in care provider, edyn.care only works with the top 5% of professional carers and operates across England. We have been nominated for Health Investors ‘Domiciliary Care Provider of the Year’ and Leading Healthcare Awards 2019.
Built to make care more human, edyn.care’s service harnesses trained professional carers, smart technology and impeccable customer service to give families peace of mind throughout their ageing journey. We are led by an energetic team and backed by industry professionals including the former chairman of the Care Quality Commission, former chairman of Four Seasons Care Group, Chairman of Trustpilot and other angel investors.
As a care coordinator, you will be instrumental in ensuring our professional carers and clients have a great experience with edyn.care. Your care expertise will make you uniquely qualified to provide a consistent service.
- Allocate perms visits to ensure continuity of care
- Develop strong relationships with clients and their families providing support during the onboarding process, matching process and continuing package management.
- Communicate with clients when there are changes
- Communicate with carers when there are changes in their work (both short and long notice)
- Improving and maintaining the continuity of care for new and existing care packages
- Complete calls if no other carer can be provided
- To take accountability for all conversions for new packages on the portal
- Take responsibility for decision making in regards to new packages to enable the business to grow
- To conduct supervisions and direct observations every 3 months or as required
- Undertake new business assessments and produce individual care and support plans and risk assessments for new customers if required
- Ensure all operations are company and CQC Compliant.
- Responsible for cordially resolving customer queries in a timely manner.
- Liaise with recruitment to ensure they are aware of staffing requirements
- All carer and client user records to be kept live and accurate on the portal (including MAR charts)
- Cover out of hours service on a rotational basis
- Assist the registered manager in liaising with commissioners, prospective clients, health professionals and other agencies connected with training and development of the service.
- Any other duties required by the needs of the business
- Ideally NVQ/QCF level 3 in Care.
- Ability to track consistently achieve KPIs and company goals
- At least 2 years experience working as a care coordinator for a Care Agency. Live-in care coordination experience is preferred
- Knowledge of CQC Compliance is essential
- Ideally experienced in conducting care assessments, care reviews and being able to motivate care staff
- Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email and in-person meeting
- Flexible working. Some of the team work from home a day a week.
- We care about if you do your job, not where
- Generous option grants
- Well deserved rest 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Coffee and snacks are all on hand in office to keep you filled + monthly team events