Starting 3 years ago, we have built a successful influencer agency working with brands like Ubisoft, Nike, Charlotte Tilbury, and even the UK government to run campaigns that win the heart of Gen Z. Over the last 18 months, we’ve developed two new divisions of the business, Bytesized Talent – the UK’s largest TikTok talent agency as well as Bytehouse – the UK’s first-ever TikTok house which gained national press in Evening Standard, The Times, BBC, and Sky News.
All these come together to create our Gen Z media group which combines services, talent, and owned and operated IP.
Responsibilities in the role:
- Researching and Identifying key brands and initiating first contact.
- Gathering outbound leads and working them through our predictable sales process.
- Upselling and cross-selling existing brands on new products and ad formats.
- Providing demos to brands of our self-service platform and being the first point of call for them.
- Media or advertising experience would be a plus, whether that’s work experience or a placement.
- Expereince in a client facing role and have strong communication skills
- Creative and copywriting skills to create proposals and other commercial content.
- Highly organized, efficient, and capable of managing and prioritizing a diverse workload.
- Obsessed with youth and pop culture – we need you to stay on top of trending memes and hashtags, and know how brands can use them to their advantage.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary + Commission
- Great opportunities for growth – we’re growing Fanbytes rapidly and want you to grow with us.
- We’re a team of young people that believes in working hard, but also creating a fun environment.
- Wellbeing Programme