I am in the early stages of building an app allowing mums and dads to find like-minded people, create groups and easily arrange kid pick-up, drop-off or play dates. It's a social enterprise, aspiring to reduce the stress of raising kids and improve access to employment for parents of young children and single parents.
I have a tech background and I am also prepared to take lead in fundraising activities. Having worked in tech and analytics roles in Financial Services industry for 7 years, I went on to co-found a marketing optimisation startup (now closed due to COVID impact). I also got an experience of building a community and leading diverse teams through my hobby - I am a passionate martial artist and organizer of the largest competitions in the UK in my art. I am looking for a marketing and commercial co-founder, who will grow the community, and approach potential business clients in the education and kids activity sectors.
* Experience of growing a product or an online community. I am keen to talk with people who have gained this experience in either professional capacity or as a side project, volunteering or hobby
* Great communication skills and ability to create engaging content
* Some familiarity with kids and the family market. If you are a parent or guardian it will be a bonus. If you work(ed) as a teacher, childcare professional, tutor or kids sport coach, it will be an even bigger bonus.
* UK based (city doesn't matter)
* Previous startup or small business experience as a founder or one of the first employees
* Network in education, childcare or kids activities sector
* Sales experience
* Experience in apps
* Can do attitude and willing to roll up the sleeves
* Happy about remote first culture
* You are a people person and keen to work with both parents and business clients on a day-to-day basis.
At this stage I am considering both part-time and full-time candidates. As we are a pre-funding startup, there is no salary.