We are looking for a graphic design graduate who is a self-starter, inquisitive (always looking to improve design) and passionate about software and technology. This role is hiring for an immediate start (January / February 2021).
You'll be part of our small but awesome design team, working in Central Wimbledon and feeding back directly to the Head of Design. You will be using Figma and working closely with our Product & Design teams to improve our user-facing design across our website, software product and marketing materials.
You will have a voice and a chance to shape real designs to be used within Deskpro. This means that there is huge potential to make a really big impact and accelerate your career at a growing and profitable technology company.
You will be helping to re-design our website and improving the UI design of our software product. So it is a really exciting time to get involved at Deskpro, especially as you will be working with the the product team (that includes our CEO) and learning something new everyday!
View our Careers page
- Exciting Graduate Graphic Design role (using Figma)
- Researching and evolving the design and UI of the Deskpro software product
- Work closely with Product Owners to design new features and improve on current ones
- 'Playing' with a multitude of design ideas
- Building designs from wire-frames to completed design
- Engaging and communicating with the team.
The Graduate Graphic Design role at Deskpro is perfect for someone who:
- Loves software products
- Excited about creating fantastic UI
- Understands how to translate complicated ideas into simple cutting designs
- Keen to make an impact at a growing and profitable software startup
NOTE: You must have a graphic design / digital design degree, with a portfolio to accompany your application.
**WHEN APPLYING You will need to attach a link to your portfolio otherwise we won't be able to proceed with your application**