This role is based out of our Shoreditch HQ in London. You will be able to work from home combined with on-site, so commuting distance will be ideal.
Our hiring platform can be roughly divided into three areas:
Jobs: Each of our 'hubs' hosts a dedicated Job Board for companies trying to hire. Our Company users have free access to our Explore package and are able to upgrade for open access to WorksHub’s products. Company users are an important part of our community as they can provide unique company content and are our main source of revenue.
Open Source: Individuals or Companies who maintain Open Source Software projects can use WorksHub to promote them. Perhaps they need help working through issues or want to get wider exposure. This functionality requires demos and on-boarding for users.
Articles: Our blog is a dedicated source of learning for our users. It is understandably content driven, therefore engaging with content providers to create win-win opportunities will be a large part of driving traffic and users to WorksHub.
We offer a free plan for companies who are hiring. This plan has limited job posts and functionality. For those companies serious about hiring, we offer a paid monthly subscription plan that provides many more tools.
You will work closely with our leadership and recruiting teams in identifying potential paid company partnerships and arriving at win-win solutions.
- Increase number of paying subscribers to WorksHub
- Manage inbound lead pipeline
- Run outbound lead generation
- Work closely with Marketing for content creation
- Demos and onboarding for new users
- Track performance metrics for monthly review
What We Need
We are very open minded to applicants from many different backgrounds and encourage you to apply. That being said, there are certain signals for us that may greatly assist you:
- You are a very strong independent worker, who can set goals and motivate yourself to reach them.
- You are extremely passionate about sales and marketing tools, technology and processes.
- You have entry level SaaS or Platform sales experience.
- You have worked with HubSpot or Salesforce type databases.
- You are motivated to leverage your efforts into earning potential by earning commission.
- You are numbers driven and can create metrics to track your results over time.
- You are generally speaking an outgoing character, confident in approaching strangers and tend to be received warmly.