Trayde is UK's first online wholesale marketplace for independent brands & retailers. (https://trayde.uk)
We are digitising the wholesale process for thousands of small businesses around the UK, helping independent brands and makers get their products on the shelves of retailers and boutiques.
Consumer marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy and Farfetch have flourished over the past years. However, the story is not the same within B2B space - thousands of small and medium-sized brands and retailers still conduct wholesale trading through pen&paper, spreadsheets and trade shows.
We have developed a proprietary marketplace technology to tackle this problem, and have had strong reception both from retail shops as well as brands to date.
We are looking for a Brand Success & Operations team member to manage and coordinate all operational activities for our brand partners.
Before applying please note that is an part-time internship (expenses covered) suitable for current students or recent graduates.
- Help new brands set up their brand profiles and create their product listings on our platform
- Be the first point of contact for any questions / issues related to working on our platform as a brand
- Take a look at existing processes, think of ways to improve them and implement the changes
- Ensure both our brand partners and retail buyers have amazing experience using our platform!
- Hands on - can do both the "thinking" and the "doing"
- Are good with spreadsheets and simple data manipulations
- Proactive attitude, energetic and driven
- Desire to join an early-stage startup and contribute to growth
- Interest in helping independent brands & makers be successful
Benefits to you:
- Tons of responsibility at an early-stage startup
- Direct and immediate on the growth of the company
- Opportunity to shape the role around your career goals & aspirations
- Chance to help thousands of retail businesses recover from Covid-19
- Flexible working hours + remote-based work