Selfish Darling is an exciting data-driven Femtech company, focused on revolutionising women’s healthcare. We are an investor-backed startup with an ambitious global growth plan.
Our current focus is on female hormonal health and we are about to launch our new offering helping women take control of their hormones both with a holistic and western approach, through an innovative digital hormone check involving an online assessment, at-home blood testing and virtual tele-consultations.
We’re searching for a CFO that has experience with scaling to join our team of high-performing professionals to keep our finances insightful and instrumental to our continued success.
The CFO will have both a day-to-day and ongoing impact on company operations, helping us to analyze, strategize, and grow our financial position. This seasoned strategist not only understands current accounting practices and trends but has proven experience raising capital and adapting to change - especially in scaling. As a member of our senior management, he or she will be comfortable in a leadership role that demands clear communication and presentation skills.
- Lead the future rounds of investment for Selfish Darling
- Build relationship with VC'funds and future investors
- You will be responsible for ensuring that we identify and stay on top of smart and creative ways to fund our growth ambitions
- Maintain a 360-degree view and be a thought partner who can provide strategic advice, who isn’t afraid to offer an alternate point of view
- You will sit alongside the management team, providing critical financial insights and options that will help power our strategy and execution
- You bring a relentless focus and obsession on scale. Your proven experience with scaling will strengthen better decision making for the company. You will help us maximize value creation opportunities
- You are incredibly hungry and wants to make an impact with our team
- Not afraid to iterate on an idea or prototype if it means we create better value
- Seasoned finance professional with 10+ years of experience, currently at a level of CFO, VP of finance, or similar senior role in a medium to large enterprise
- Executive experience with both B2B, B2C, online, and bricks & mortar business models and their associated revenue recognition is strongly preferred
- CPA is a strong advantage.
- Knowledge of English corporate financial law, accounting practices, regulatory issues, tax planning, and risk management practices is a definite plus.
Please note this is an equity only position we're you will be a part of our core-team.
Come onboard and help us improve women's health,
We do our best to reply to all applications. However if you have not had a response within 4 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful