UK Therapy Guide, a mental wellbeing start-up based in London, are looking for an experienced operations assistant with a customer-facing background to join their growing team.
Mental Wellbeing in the United Kingdom has never been more important, and we have experienced exponential growth in demand for our services so are looking to expand our capabilities.
Our objective is to become the largest mental-wellbeing platform in the UK, and to help the millions of people in this country find meaning and purpose in their lives. especially in the wake of the personal traumas caused by COVID-19.
We have been growing for many years and have recently overhauled our website. However in order to grow, we need help managing the needs of both our clients and our therapist in order for us to deliver a world-class mental health experience. Working in a busy start-up this will involve a whole host of tasks from receiving and paying invoices and helping to book sessions for clients, as well as answering inbound inquiries to the business.
Working in a growing start up, no two days will be the same, however there will be some regular tasks:
- Payment management:
- Sending invoices to clients
- Verifying, paying and filing invoices
- Administration of our online booking system
- Management of our finance system
- Financial Reporting:
- Updating and managing our financial dashboard and database
- Customer liaison:
- Assisting therapists and clients by email with inbound queries, e.g. appointment times, fees, payment issues, diary issues, etc
- Writing and sending emails / newsletters to therapists
- Supporting marketing initiatives
- Approval of and vetting of therapists applying to work on the platform
- Setting up therapists on our platform
- Updating website content
- Versatile and committed, willing to get their hands dirty
- Financial: Previous experience of bookkeeping, invoicing, updating payments and managing finance software
- Customer services experience: experience in answering enquiries and resolving issues in a friendly, understanding and professional manner
- Data entry:experience updating spreadsheets and databases
- Website administration: experience working with the basic back end of a website
- Strong excel skills would be beneficial