TeamUp (goteamup.com) is an all-in-one business management software solution for independent fitness gyms, studios and boxes. Our customers include businesses like CrossFit gyms, yoga and pilates studios, martial arts centres, personal trainers and more. We are passionate about helping our clients have the best experience possible.
Since 2012, TeamUp has helped thousands of businesses take control of payments, scheduling, and member management.
Our remote team of 13 is currently based in the UK, US, and Spain.
We are actively looking for a customer success specialist to join our growing team. You will need to be able to communicate all the intricacies of TeamUp software capabilities in a clear, concise and friendly way. You should be comfortable handling a high volume of calls and messages from prospective customers and existing customers on a variety of enquiries. The ideal candidate has an insatiable curiosity for solving problems, is reliable and organized. Ultimately, you will help maintain our reputation as a company that offers excellent and friendly customer support.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help match their requirements to our software
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Regular internal updates with information about feature requests and technical roadblocks
- Assist with data migrations from competitor systems
- Help to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction
YOU MUST HAVE
- Computer literacy and experience working in the software industry
- Strong aptitude for technical software products
- Ability to listen to and engage potential customers by phone, e-mail and chat and quickly understand their requirements
- The schedule to work Monday through Friday, 9am - 5:30pm UTC, with ability to cover some hours during evenings, weekends and on public holidays if required.
- Native-level English proficiency and are excited to work directly with customers via email, phone or screen share
- Excellent communication skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Knowledge of best practices in customer service and retention
- Impeccable customer services skills and determination for every customer to have a great experience with TeamUp, paired with a desire to take responsibility for the customers you are helping
- Ability to work on a team across multiple time-zones and cultures
- Excel proficiency
PREFER TO ALSO HAVE
- Experience working in a remote environment. Comfortable primarily communicating over platforms like Close, Slack, Basecamp, Intercom, Jira etc.
- Inbound sales experience
BONUS POINTS FOR
Experience working with fitness businesses
WHY WORK FOR US?
We’re a small team doing very big things — your work will make a huge impact and your voice WILL be heard!
We may not all be in the same location, but you wouldn’t know it. We are a small, growing company and our team deeply cares about the success of our customers and each other! We have great communication platforms in place to ensure you have the resources to succeed in your role at TeamUp.
- £25,000 per annum
- 30 paid vacation days (including bank holiday days)
- Gym membership allowance
- Team meetups (once COVID travel restrictions are lifted) For now we do them virtually!
- The tools and equipment you’ll need to work remotely
- A great team atmosphere to help you achieve your best work
To apply for this position please complete the below steps:
1. Send a copy of your cover letter that answers the below three questions.
Applications with general cover letters will not be reviewed.
Why do you want to work with TeamUp?
How would your background with software applications integrate with this position?
What important attributes or experience do you possess that would help TeamUp grow and retain customers?
2. Send a copy of your resume