Please, send your applications here:
Commonplace is a fast-growing Series A startup in the digital engagement space. Our award-winning SaaS platform provides a space where communities and organisations work together to create better places to live and work.
About the role:
As the Product Designer in our scaling start-up you’ll be instrumental in our success, owning all aspects of the design and usability (both UX and UI) of our product in partnership with our Head of Product. Since we’re scaling fast, you’ll be comfortable with a degree of ambiguity, able to adapt to changing priorities and pivot at short notice. You’ll have a lean start-up mentality and a bias towards data-driven decision-making, with a focus on producing MVPs in support of business outcomes in a process-light environment.
- Adobe suite, Invision and Sketch or Figma
- Agile working practices including Scrum and an MVP / Lean approach
- Conduct and analyse qual data from user interviews, survey verbatims and session replay
- Set up and analysis of user flows and funnels using Google Analytics, Mixpanel or similar
- Optimisation of user experience using A/B tools and techniques
Skills and experience needed:
- Getting involved at every stage of the design and production life cycle
- Conducting brainstorm and design studio sessions with internal and external stakeholders including scoping and shaping sessions with developers
- User research - quant and qual
- Wireframing and prototyping
- Visual skills to further develop the experience for customers and communities
- Defining and preparing tickets for developers
- Conducting QA for new features
- Optional, not required: experience implementing your designs in HTML and CSS
- You’ll be a problem-solver, thinking iteratively and solving big challenges in small chunks. You’ll have ideas and use your initiative to shape the Commonplace platform and processes.
- You’ll be a natural communicator with collaboration at the heart of how you work, which means informing and making decisions as well as taking guidance from others.
- You’ll have an eye for detail and not shy away from working on multiple tracks in parallel, taking steps to work closely with engineers during the development cycle.
- You’ll be conscious of time management, knowing when to say yes and when to say no, being mindful of prioritisation within each sprint.
Compensation and benefits:
- A competitive salary, with a company bonus and an equity component once you’ve settled in.
- Flexible holiday arrangements - we don’t limit how much you take - and 20 days fully paid sick leave.
- A Macbook Pro to work on, a tailored learning and development plan, and support for professional training.
- Flexible working hours - you are free to work the hours that suit your lifestyle, including working remotely and working-from-home.
Please, send your applications here: https://commonplace.homerun.co/product-designer/en/apply?&step=1
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.