What is Bequest?
We're bringing peace of mind and financial security to all modern families, in one holistic and engaging platform ✌️
We offer life insurance to our users alongside a suite of free products to help them with the life and after-life admin. This includes the ability to write your will for free with our online will writer. We're creating a single platform for users to manage all of their families life admin, and protect the things that matter most to them.
Who are we looking for?
As we grow our team and acquire more customers we're looking for someone to come in and take amazing care of our existing and future customers. You will be the face of Bequest and the first port of call when customers have a question. You'll need to show a deep understanding of our product, and a passion to help people.
Beyond looking after our customers and giving them the best experience possible, you'll take ownership of our instagram and facebook pages and be the voice in our communities. As Bequest grows, so too will your role. We'll need you to be proactive and passionate about driving your career and doing what's right for the business at the time.
You'll work closely with all of the founding team and will be the voice of our customers, feeding back to the team on product and helping to steer our product roadmap. You've got our customers backs, and you'll put nothing ahead of doing what's right for them - including showering them with gifts! As Bequest's first customer champion hire, you'll have a key role, making an immediate impact and scope to shape the future team.
- Handle customer conversations and queries, helping them with anything they get stuck with.
- Maintaining a clean and organised customer service hub, processing tickets quickly and efficiently
- Making our customers fall in love with Bequest
- Take ownership of our organic social media
- Own our online communities
- Feedback on customer interactions, cancellation reasons and product decisions
Key skills and experience
- Empathetic and passionate about helping people
- You know how to wow with your great people skills
- You're a keen problem-solver
- You want to be autonomous and take on extra responsiblity
- You're independent but work well in a team
- Previous experience in a D2C customer service role
Nice to haves
- You've worked on one or more of these systems: Zendesk, Helpcrunch, Autopilot
- You've previously worked in a D2C customer service role
- You’ve worked closely with other teams in the business (such as Tech and Operations) to resolve problems with the product, website or delivery ect
What we offer
- Employee Share Option Scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible and remote working options
- Catered lunches 2 days a week, unlimited breakfast, healthy snacks, freshly ground coffee and Evening Bar.
- Private health care and of course, life insurance
- Macbook and a personal budget for work from home expenses