What is Bequest?
We're bringing peace of mind and financial security to all modern families, in one holistic and engaging platform ✌️
We offer life insurance to our users alongside a suite of free products to help them with the life and after-life admin. This includes the ability to write your will for free with our online will writer. We're creating a single platform for users to manage all of their families life admin, and protect the things that matter most to them.
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for an experienced graphic designer to create all of our marketing and product assets as well as design the UI for our existing and future products, our website and our mobile app.
You'll need to have excellent photoshop skills and be able to make both static designs and motion graphics for our marketing team. We have an exciting product roadmap to build and you'll be responsible for creating the wireframes and user journeys alongside our head of growth. As an early hire with Bequest you'll be able to make an impact from day one and have scope to develop your own role as well as build our future team.
- Design and create all our marketing and product assets, both stills and motion graphics
- Design future website pages and wireframes
- Design incredible product journeys with a beautiful UI
- Full responsibility of all product testing plans to drive adoption of our products
Key skills and experience
- Graphic design and motion graphics experience
- Previous experience creating marketing assets for social media advertising
- Previous UX and UI design experience
- A beautiful portfolio that showcases your best work
- Can work independently as well as with a team
- You want to be autonomous and are proactive to take on more responsibility
Nice to haves
- You've worked with one or more of these softwares: Sketch, photoshop, final cut pro
- You've previously worked in a D2C marketing design role
- You’ve worked closely with other teams in the business (such as Growth and Marketing) to resolve problems and improve conversion rates with the product, website and advertising
- Coding experience with React.JS to help with the front-end dev team
What we offer
- Employee Share Option Scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible and remote working options
- Catered lunches 2 days a week, unlimited breakfast, healthy snacks, freshly ground coffee and Evening Bar.
- Private health care and of course, life insurance
- Macbook (or similar) and a personal budget for work from home expenses