Our people are at the heart of our business and they make Ziglu the great company it is. We are committed to bringing emerging talent into our business and giving them career-defining opportunities.
Position: Financial Crime Analyst
Department: Financial Crime
Reports to: Head of Financial Crime
Location: London but we will consider remote working
Hours: 40 hours per week (including evenings, weekends and bank holidays)
Ziglu provides instant and effortless access to cryptocurrencies with payment services including a debit card and peer-to-peer payments. The Financial Crime Team is a crucial part of Ziglu and is dedicated to mitigating the risk of Financial Crime.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Financial Crime Analyst, who will work closely with the Head of Financial Crime and assist in various key areas including onboarding, transaction monitoring, suspicious activity reporting alongside writing, refreshing and continuously improving Ziglu policies and procedures.
This will be a key role and as such we are looking for individuals who are passionate about Financial Crime, dedicated in helping create a world class team, and keen to work in a fast paced and rapid growth fintech start up.
What will you be doing?
- Rigorously apply, maintain and update Financial Crime policies
- A subject matter expert in Ziglu’s product, processes and policies
- Produce and review investigations, findings and implement any lessons learnt and subsequent improvements
- Liaising with key partners including Banks, Exchanges and Financial Crime suppliers to ensure robust and efficient transaction monitoring, investigations and due diligence
- Maintain up to date knowledge of relevant regulations and have a solid understanding of the regulatory horizon
- Define, refine, develop and implement internal Financial Crime processes and procedures
Who are you?
- Experienced Financial Crime Analyst having worked in a regulated financial services industry covering customer onboarding, transaction monitoring and suspicious activity investigation and reporting
- Able to take ownership and accountability of challenges and workload
- Positive, proactive and solution focused
- A strong understanding card and transaction monitoring using a variety of internal and external tools such as Actimize, Sift, GPS Protect
- An interest in understanding Financial Crime trends, with the ability to translate trends into effective controls and monitoring to mitigate risks to our customers and Ziglu.
- An attitude of continuous improvement, from your own performance to Financial Crime processes, procedures and policies
- Educated to degree level (preferable)
- ICA Qualification/s (preferable)
- CAMS Qualification/s (preferable)
The ‘nice to haves’!
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency
- Experience of writing policies and procedures
In order to apply please send your up to date CV/Resume with a covering letter, telling us a little bit about yourself, your past employment and your thoughts on why you think you would be a great addition to the Ziglu family.
We don’t consider applications without a covering letter so please make sure the letter is written by you and about you! We want to get to know you and find out how you would fit into our team.
Please also let us know your availability and your salary expectations.