Want to work on one of the most exciting and innovative fields of technology in the recent years? Want to shape the future of Conversational AI and build an impactful business around it? We're looking for talented and motivated people to join our team and push frontiers!
This is a very exciting opportunity to be the first salesperson on the ground, to contribute to shape a sales development strategy with the founders and to give it your personal touch, based on your expertise, experience, and success stories.
To apply, you will include along with your resume, a short paragraph describing your unique fit for this role and why you would be qualified to be the first salesperson on the ground in a deep tech start-up. Looking forward to reading your masterpiece - no need for an essay, feel free to keep it short and sweet!
What you will do at Wluper
- Identify new opportunities within highly targeted enterprise clients
- Establish meaningful relationships with potential clients and partners
- Develop a network of strong relationships with key industry influencers, customers, and partners
- Lead compelling sales presentations with all levels of a customer organisations
- Shape and refine our sales process, by creating and maintaining sales funnel and pipeline
- Forecast and manage sales pipeline and deals to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Supporting the leadership team on creating a sales playbook ready for future hires
- Implement and use a CRM to track and report on sales activity metrics
- Deliver feedback to the product and engineering team to support roadmap development
- Attend conferences, meetings and industry events
Please keep in mind that we are describing the background we imagine would best fit the role. However, even if you don't meet all the requirements, yet you are passionate about this opportunity, we would love to get to know you.
What you will bring to the Wluper team
- BSc, MSc, or higher in Business Administration, or any other relevant field
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience, opening new business opportunities in a B2B SaaS/tech company, ideally close to the AI/ML field
- Hunger to do whatever it takes to help set up and sustain new sales and business development efforts for our startup
- Excellent written/verbal presentation, communication, and relationship-building skills
- Ability to quickly make complex products and concepts easy to understand for everyone
- Desire to work in a small, early-stage company and a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility, open-mindedness, and hustle
- Ability to create change, not just follow a process
Nice to haves for this role
- Previous experience in planning sales strategies and scaling processes in an AI startup
- Knowledge/background working with or understanding of deep learning/machine learning/AI tools, ideally even within the voice/NLP space
- Marketing acumen and/or experience coupled with a strong interest in building a top-class sales pipeline
What we offer at Wluper
- Equity/stock options
- Flexible hours and a working from home policy
- 26 days paid holiday per year, plus company and bank holidays
- A MacBook Pro, and other tech that supports you doing your work
- Participation at training workshops, 1-on-1 sessions, conferences, and events
- Regular (remote) team events as well as regular (remote) social events
- Healthy snacks and breakfast when in the office
We're currently all working remotely as a temporary measure against the pandemic. You will be able to work remotely too, but please note you still need to be authorised to work in the UK for any role within our company.
We at Wluper are a diverse, motivated, and fast-moving team of researchers and engineers, with extensive experience in many areas. We celebrate diversity which is why we are always looking to grow our team with talented people, regardless of race, colour, religion, nationality, gender, disability, or age.