Mezura is developing a new way to shop for clothes online. Our 3D scanning app allows shoppers to get all of their measurements instantly, and receive automatica size and fit recommendations on their favourite stores.
We are looking for a co-founder with experience in the financial sector to join our team as CFO. We have developed a significant part of our product offering, and will be launching soon. Our focus now is to effectively monetise our product and secure investment funding.
Our ideal candidate would be
- Someone with significant experience working in the finance sector
- Driven and passionate, understanding the commitment needed for an early startup
- Someone with experience securing funding and prepare financial forecasts, measuring KPIs
- Willing to take on challenges and show initiative.
The responsibilities are:
- Developing forecasts of future financial results
- Leading the annual budgeting process
- Financial modelling
- Developing KPIs
- Tracking and monitoring business performance
- Identifying and recommending changes to the business model
- Provide objective evaluation and review of commercial strategies to drive future direction
What we're offering:
We are offering a negotiable equity split (with vesting interest) and a salary subject to successful funding.
You will be joining at the early stages, with the opportunity to shape the vision of the company from the beginning. You will be rewarded for initiative, and allow you to carve out your own role in the company.
If this sounds interesting, send us a message with your CV. We would love to hear from you.