Adzuna is a job search engine that lists every job, everywhere. From launch in the UK in 2011, we now have more than 10 million visitors a month and are busy conquering the world from our office in West London, helping millions of people find better, more fulfilling jobs.
Adzuna’s success to date has been down to the skills, hard work and determination of the brilliant and diverse group of people we have hired across the globe. Right now, we're looking for an Account Manager to join the company’s fastest growing European market, France. This is an incredible opportunity to take our ambitious 2021 plans to the next level, making a difference by retaining and growing our French client base with the support of a first class team based in our London HQ.
You’ll be joining our diverse international team and working alongside Ludivine, our French Country Manager. The team will benefit from your experience to date but even more important is the passion you bring to work every day. You will strive for excellence, try new things, inspire and engage those around you and feel ownership of overall company success as well as pride in doing your bit.
What’s in it for you?
What’s in it for you? Adzuna is a growing scale-up, championing real change in the job market globally - using the power of tech to match people to better, more fulfilling jobs. We’re at a really pivotal time in our journey, and it’s an exciting moment to join. We’re growing rapidly in France in particular on the back of cutting-edge programmatic technology, expanding our labour market data offerings and growing year-on-year (and hiring!) despite COVID-19.
Like everyone here, you will act like an owner, be a team player and make a difference. It’s an opportunity to work with a smart team led by experienced management and dedicated and passionate Founders.
It’s not an easy feat, but our aim is to create a business of which we are all proud and an environment where you will love to be, where you can be yourself to do what you do best. We offer a fun, entrepreneurial working environment, a competitive package including stock options, professional development and training sessions from industry leaders, and a monthly social calendar all centred in a great West London location.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a set list of existing clients and delight them!
- Developing existing accounts and accompany their growth within the business
- Identifying and foreseeing issues, before the client and proactively resolve them
- Building effective working relationships with current client base to enable smooth transition from new business to an account managed service
- Reviewing and analysing the client's materials and recommending ways for more efficient delivery of their job advertising campaigns, to help them get better return on their spend
- Working to understand the client’s motivations for success and working towards achieving that
- Have a complete understanding of Adzuna’s proposition; products and services to enable all customers’ needs be serviced (we’ll teach you this!)
- Liaise closely with the Marketing & Sales teams focussed on other markets to ensure continued world-class user experience for all current and prospective clients
- Report back any competitive information / sales trends you feel would be useful to the business
- Research opportunities and competition
- Document sales trends and customer/prospect feedback and report back to management
- Support the France Country Manager (and possibly other members of the international team) on larger accounts and miscellaneous administrative tasks
We don’t like to put people in boxes, but you’re likely to be able to demonstrate experience of, or aptitude for much of the below:
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Excellent rapport builder/ people skills with passion for great customer service
- Experience using MS Office suite or Google Workspace/G Suite
- Demonstrable negotiation skills
- Fluency in English and French (strong communication skills, both verbal and written)
It’s a bonus if you have:
- A good understanding of online advertising ideally with CPC and CPA models/ pricing
- Prior experience in account management
- Used tools such as Google Analytics and CRM applications
- Experience in retail, hospitality or any other customer facing role
- Any additional language skills (for example Dutch)
- Enjoy working to daily, weekly and monthly targets whilst maintaining a flexible positive attitude
- Strong numerical skills
- Show a desire to make decisions, take ownership and make judgement calls
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Ambitious, energetic and smart person who enjoys building strong relationships with their clients and team alike
- Reward We offer a competitive financial package which includes competitive salary, stock options, a contributory pension scheme and Perks at Work.
- Wellbeing: We take the wellbeing of our employees seriously and have taken every step possible to protect the health and wellbeing of our people during COVID-19. Amongst other things, we offer healthcare through Babylon Health, access to free counselling and a programme of wellbeing activities and events. We have a flexible working policy and during COVID-19, for the foreseeable, no one is expected back in the office unless they choose to attend. We also run regular wellbeing workshops, offer enhanced maternity and paternity leave because we welcome people with families, and 25 days paid holiday per year
- Training: Through our Adzuna Academy training programme, attending (virtual) conferences, team training budgets, individual development plans and coaching from experienced and supportive peers and managers.
- Fun stuff: An environment that is thoughtfully designed to allow for work and play including (when we’re not restricted by COVID-19) a roof terrace, bar and table tennis. We have a packed social calendar, twice annual global team get-togethers and an enviable culture thanks to the amazing and smart people who make Adzuna a great place to work. Much of this is all done remotely at the moment of course - even during COVID-19 we are still managing to have a lot of fun ‘together’ thanks to our great Social Committee.
A bit more about Adzuna
Adzuna is a smarter, more transparent job search engine used by tens of millions of visitors per month. We love using the awesome power of technology to bring together every job in one place, help match people to better, more fulfilling jobs and keep the world working.
Adzuna.co.uk is a 100 person business operating across 16 territories and was founded in 2011 by Andrew Hunter and Doug Monro, formerly of eBay, Gumtree, Qype and Zoopla.
We are backed by leading Venture Capital firms Passion Capital, LocalGlobe, Index Ventures and Smedvig Capital.
We’ve spent a decade developing smarter, more transparent job search so jobseekers worldwide (we’re in 16 countries) can zero in on the right role faster.
We also supply real-time data to the Number 10 Dashboard and Office for National Statistics labour market indices. In 2018, Adzuna won the contract to run Find a job, one of the British government’s most used online services.
We treat jobseekers as people not as products. We do the same for our team, seeing the diverse range of strengths they bring to our business. Regardless of background, race, gender, sexuality or ability, we welcome everyone to our team. Our people are the most important asset we have.
Please let us know if we need to accommodate a disability during the hiring process, so that we can give you the support you need.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme