Hexocene is a digital innovation and cyber security consultancy. We are re-launching the brand, along with new products, in the new year.
We are looking for someone to help us create a number of short educational video/animation content. The requirement is for you to:
- Conceptualise the style of the videos we create
- Create videos that work with the scripts we provide
- Create videos that are creative, impactful, refreshing, simple and professional
- Contribute to the creation of a supportive and enjoyable working environment that delivers. This will involve embracing a culture of positive feedback and challenge
The role is currently a temporary freelance contract, and part time.
It starts immediately.
The successful candidate will be an important member of the team, reporting directly to the MD.
Your skills and experience
We ask two things of you: the ability to deliver these objectives to an exceptional standard, and the embracing of our values. We won't stipulate how your CV should look beyond that.
Integrity, diversity and sustainabilty are important to us. Regardless of position, role and experience, we expect everyone to support each other and help each other grow and develop.
When it comes to clients, we want to provide them with the best possible service and solution that we can. The same goes for our wider business setup. We've therefore banned phrases such as "why don't we just...?" and replaced them with "what's the best possible way we can...given the resources we have..?".
You will need to be great at:
- being creative
- making impactful videos that explain the learning in a way
- working in a team
- meeting deadlines
- working remotely
- using your experience and initiative to self start and deliver
- content creation
- planning and delivery
Please include your rate and an intro in your applications