Join the team behind the UK's leading virtual reality experience, and introduce thousands to a parallel universe.
We're looking for a warm and positive guide to join our Customer, Sales and Marketing team and become our customers' first point of contact if they need assistance on their way to OTHERWORLD.
You'll respond to customer enquiries across e-mail, live chat and telephone - these may include requests for help with large group bookings; rescheduling or cancelling bookings; or to find more about OTHERWORLD and its unique offering. You'll also help with proactive outreach to target customer segments including corporates; raising awareness about OTHERWORLD; and general correspondence.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about customer service and who is looking for a unique new product to get behind and back.
You have experience of working in a high volume, customer-centric industry, preferably in hospitality. You are comfortable speaking to people across the business to get things done, including working with Operations and Marketing colleagues. You are calm and collected, maintaining a courteous professionalism over e-mail or phone at all times.
The role will be based in our East London office (currently in London Fields). It has the potential to lead on to new opportunities in our Customer, Sales and Marketing or our Operations functions.
As our Sales, Reservations and Support Agent, you will:
- Answer customer enquiries by e-mail and live chat and over the phone promptly and effectively
- Build rapport with potential customers and deepen their understanding of our venues and products to help drive engagement and sales
- Help customers to schedule and book large group bookings, including making recommendations based on a deep understanding of our products, calculating pricing and providing quotations
- Process manual new bookings and rescheduling or cancellation of existing bookings using our in-house booking management system
- Make direct sales approaches to potential customers and work with colleagues to develop target lists
- Work with colleagues across the business to help customers achieve their goals
- Support colleagues in liaising with customers or potential customers, and managing time slot availability
- Escalate issues to colleagues which require their attention appropriately and promptly
- Engage with our customers in a positive, courteous and supportive way
- Keep up to speed with the virtual reality and wider gaming industry
- Maintain presence by using on-brand, immersive language when speaking or writing to guests
- Provide actionable feedback to our product teams to enable them to improve our customers' experience and the tools you use to support them