Springpod is bridging the gap between education and employment for every young person by providing life-changing interactions, experiences and opportunities with leading employers, universities and colleges. We do this through our innovative online platform, enabling exploration, interaction, experience and application.
During 2020, we have reached 1M young people, generated 100,000+ hours of engagement with our partner organisations, delivered over 1,500 virtual talks and will provide Virtual Work Experience (VWEX) to over 50,000 students this academic year.
Springpod works with university & college marketing teams and early career employer teams to enable organisations to target, inform and engage students as they start planning their future. We empower brands, from AstraZeneca to Vodafone, to build informed, engaged and diverse talent pipelines.
We’re looking for enthusiastic, hungry and target driven Sales Development Representatives to join the Springpod team and help drive awareness of Springpod within our client markets. You will be a key team member and the role will consist of identifying key accounts, generating and qualifying new leads and passing opportunities to our Account Managers. You will develop a deep knowledge of our products and the markets that we serve. You will champion the customer and expertly recommend the best solutions to their challenges and thrive in an environment where you are advising some of the most exciting organisations in the world.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to create opportunities
- Utilise account based sales techniques to drive interest within an organisation and connect decision makers
- Qualify leads and recommend the best solutions to their challenges
- Ensure that qualified leads are handed over efficiently to the Account Managers
- Update our CRM, managing your own pipeline and reporting back on active leads
- 1 years proven sales experience and a track record of success in B2B sales, taking leads from discovery to handover
- Confidence in selling an innovative technology solution, taking both online demos and face-to-face meetings
- Experience selling marketing technology or media
- Experience using HubSpot CRM or Salesforce
Bonus: Experience in the student recruitment sector and have sold to employers, colleges or universities (not essential).
- Fast-paced start-up environment with a lot of responsibility and self-management
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Very sociable team with monthly team incentives
- The ability to work remotely
- Company pension, Options Scheme, Training & CPD budget