🧗🏾♂️ Your Mission
As a mid-weight UX/UI Designer here at Unibuddy you will take ownership of the end to end design process, working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to create beautiful and functional product features in a fast paced agile environment.
As we are a rapidly growing company you will gain exposure to all areas of the business, understanding the key success drivers at a high growth company and gaining invaluable experience for your future career. You will play a pivotal role in the creation of exciting new products in our roadmap, with significant scope for personal development.
👩🏻🔧 On a day to day basis you will...
- Embed yourself within squads (London and Bangalore), working closely with POs and engineers, facilitating a collaborative multidisciplinary approach to design, and providing your expertise.
- Be an advocate for our various users, understanding and empathising with their needs.
- Work closely with our researcher and understand how to leverage data to come up with the best possible UX solutions.
- Create a knowledge base of clearly documented UX problems and solutions in the form of; user journeys maps, wireframes etc.
- Create beautiful high fidelity designs, and clickable prototypes.
- Work closely with the rest of the design team to ensure continued alignment and improving quality across our product suite, and overall brand.
👨🏽💻This might be for you if…
- You have a wealth of experience in a hybrid UX and UI design role, evidenced by a portfolio site of beautiful case studies.
- You have been successful in a design role in a fast-paced global company.
- You are experienced in working in global cross functional agile teams. Collaborating with product owners and engineers.
- You have owned and facilitated workshops and other collaborative sessions.
- You are experienced working with Design Systems.
- You are proficient in Figma, or similar for the creation of clickable prototypes. As well as Adobe Creative Suite, including motion graphics.
- You're a team player, enthusiastic about helping out and giving/receiving feedback. With fantastic communication skills.
Ready to apply?
Great! Please send a link to your portfolio site, CV and supporting statement which outlines why you would like to work with Unibuddy, and why you are well suited to this role. Showcase your skills, stand out and impress us.
Not ready to apply or have some questions? Then please get in touch with Yasmin, Talent Acquisition Manager.
🛂 Please note that Unibuddy does not sponsor visas for this role.
Unibuddy is an equity opportunity employer.