Sales Lead (first sales hire)
Aka Head of Sales / Head of Business Development
Please submit your CV with 2-3 (max) sentences on your background in SaaS sales and what excites you about our company. Please also include your Linkedin profile.
Role: Full Time
Location: Holborn or Work From Home
Year 1: £60K OTE (£30K base + £30K commission + equity)
Year 2: £85K OTE (£45K base + £40K commission + equity)
Year 3: £100K OTE (£60K base + £40K commission + equity)
Commission Structure: Tiered Commission Plan + Client Renewal Commission
We’re looking for our first sales hire to join our founding team and help grow our business. As the first sales hire, you’ll work with the CEO and an newly hired SDR (which you’ll help hire) to close new business, grow existing accounts and help establish and refine an effective sales process.
Deepfinity was founded by 3 computer science students when they noticed how much time was spent at their student accommodation managing packages. Upon further investigating, Luca, Arthur and Alan, that in addition to student housing, parcels plagued co-working, residential, and office spaces.
Consequently, they build Parcel Tracker: an internal parcel management software. They have since grown the business to serve 35,000+ residents across 70+ buildings worldwide. (More on product: ww2.parceltracker.com)
We exist because:
- Online shopping and deliveries are taking over the world (20% YoY growth)
- Buildings, businesses and physical spaces are overrun by deliveries.
- There are huge untapped opportunities in the world of Parcels that are waiting to be uncovered.
We have been working hard to develop our product over the last 4 years and have recently closed our first round of funding. We are ready to expand our customer base and business!
- Grow sales by bringing in new revenue in 12-months
- Setup a repeatable sales process
- Establish an effective outbound prospecting process. You will source, negotiate, and close all new deals for Parcel Tacker by working closely with a SDR and CEO.
- Lead the design of collateral to use during the sales process
- Build and lead the sales organisation starting with the SDR.
- 3+ years of previous sales experience in a similar capacity closing B2B SaaS contracts in the £5K-£100K range
- Product-minded: Ability to help mould the future of our product through customer feedback
- Entrepreneurial instinct: You are self-driven and love to build, be it teams, processes or revenue.
- Ability to follow through on commitments: You do what you say you will do internally and to customers.
- Hunter mindset: You are coachable, competitive, and efficient.
- Background in real-estate, proptech or logistics.
Lack of confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Deepfinity is a place where everyone can grow. So, don’t hesitate to apply if this is a role that would make you excited to “come” into work every day.