Feastr is one of the first UK multi-brand cloud kitchen businesses, delivering restaurant quality food to your door in 30 minutes, or less.
Operating from cloud kitchens within densely populated areas allows us to exploit the booming food delivery market without the huge overheads associated with bricks and mortar restaurants - cheaper rents, rates, and no front of house.
We currently have 3 delivery-only restaurants: SoBe Burger, Chick’N’Bun and Mutha, operating via aggregators such as Deliveroo.
As an Operations Manager you’ll be working closely with the co-founders and will be responsible for maintaining a high level of operational performance across multiple sites in London
It’s an opportunity to join a young, dynamic team and help build, deploy and scale an operating model that is poised to disrupt the restaurant industry.
- Hire, train and manage the kitchen staff
- Rota management
- Optimise kitchen performance (rating, prep time, etc.)
- Maintaining high hygiene standards across multiple sites
- Manage stocks according to internal procedures & tools (waste, portioning, etc.)
- Guarantee the smooth running of kitchens (facility maintenance)
- Responsible for the launch of new sites
- Ensure implementation and use of the training tools
- Fill in for kitchen staff in case of absence
- Expected to work occasional weekend hours when needed
- Experience in a fast pace kitchen environment and leading a section/team to deliver great food
- Ambitious, driven and keen to learn very quickly, in a rapidly growing industry
- Problem solver with ability to think on your feet and take decisive action
- Excited by start-up culture and development
- Passion for food
- English language (written and spoken)
- A competitive salary
- 28 days annual leave
- A company vehicle
- Burgers, a lot of burgers