JobAdder is a dynamic and innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) organisation with over 130 employees across 5 countries and customers worldwide.
We are a leading recruitment management platform that assists companies and recruitment agencies to create a competitive advantage within their recruitment and hiring processes.
With Seek as our parent company we are fortunate to have access to a broad range of multinational resources whilst still maintaining our unique identity and the ability to make quick decisions.
All of our people actively contribute to our culture by lifting each other up, approaching problems with a positive mindset, sharing success, celebrating diversity and making software people want to use.
Our plans haven’t changed through COVID19 and we will be scaling rapidly in the next 12-18 months. We cannot wait to help play a role in rebuilding a variety of industries with our clients and partners.
- An excellent remuneration package
- Flexibility to put your family first at all times
- Tools of the trade
- Collaborative team - positive and empathetic people who love to laugh either through social distancing in the office or virtually from home!
- Team building, fun activities and lots of social events
- Career Progression
The Opportunity and Responsibilities:
We are seeking an experienced Data Analyst who can hit the ground running and work on the following tasks:
- Data migrations from clients legacy applications that involve restoring, mapping, updating and transferring into the target database
- Preparing reports for stakeholders and project team
- Creating visualisations of data
- Provide analysis to various internal departments across the business
- You will be part of a team of Project Managers, Business Analysts and Datas Analysts
- Generating information and insights from data sets and identifying trends and patterns
- Developing strategies to optimise the quality of data delivery
- Devising new data collection and analysis processes
- Assessing quality of data and removing or cleaning data
If the following describes you, we would love to chat:
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time - Detail orientated
- Comfortable with autonomy, ambiguity and variety
- Have an appetite for a new work environment where you love coming to work everyday
- Excellent analytical skills - the ability to identify trends, patterns and insights from data.
- Presentation skills – ability to write and speak clearly to easily communicate complex ideas in a way that is easy to understand
- Problem solving skills
- You gain satisfaction from making a significant impact on client’s business
- Understanding of databases such as SQL Server, Oracle and SAP
- Understanding of ETL framework and ETL tools including Alteryx and Microsoft SSIS
How to apply for the role
To apply please attach your CV and a brief cover note explaining why you believe you would be the ideal candidate for this role.