JobAdder is a dynamic and innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) organisation with over 130 employees across 5 countries and customers worldwide.
We are a leading recruitment management platform that assists companies and recruitment agencies to create a competitive advantage within their recruitment and hiring processes.
With Seek as our parent company we are fortunate to have access to a broad range of multinational resources whilst still maintaining our unique identity and the ability to make quick decisions.
All of our people actively contribute to our culture by lifting each other up, approaching problems with a positive mindset, sharing success, celebrating diversity and making software people want to use.
Our plans haven’t changed through COVID19 and we will be scaling rapidly in the next 12-18 months. We cannot wait to help play a role in rebuilding a variety of industries with our clients and partners.
- An excellent remuneration package
- Flexibility to put your family first at all times
- Tools of the trade
- Collaborative team - positive and empathetic people who love to laugh either through social distancing in the office or virtually from home!
- Team building, fun activities and lots of social events
- Career Progression
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
This is a Client-facing role, focused on Implementing a full JobAdder solution for new clients, while ensuring a smooth delivery of the client’s data. Data Migration Consultants are expected to be subject matter experts on all things JobAdder; guiding and advising Clients throughout their journey.
Data Migration Consultants create and configure new client accounts, ensuring that this aligns with, and supports, the transfer of data from their legacy system. Their goal is to ensure the client is set up for long-term success with JobAdder. Providing a smooth transition from Sales through to Support.
- JobAdder subject matter expert, responsible for effectively configuring the product and features within the Client’s database
- Identifying Client business needs, and delivering a valuable solution to meet those needs (through both core product functionality and add-on products/integrations)
- Quickly building strong relationships with new JobAdder Clients - setting the foundation for a lasting partnership
- Strategize and plan an entire project, including the management of moving data and considering risks and potential impacts
- Guiding clients through testing of the new system after the migration of data, in order to ensure high data accuracy and delivery
- Effectively document the exact migration processes put in place - including documenting any fixes or adjustments made during the project lifecycle
- Consulting and advising clients on best practices within the product, and providing suggestions for their change management, specifically around their data migration
- Ability to ensure efficient and effective project delivery, in line with agreed project timelines, and deliverables - able to effectively set / re-set client expectations throughout the project
- Providing clear and direct status reports throughout the project (both to the direct client contact, and to any stakeholders, investors, etc.), documenting the solutions put in place—including documenting any fixes or adjustments made during the project lifecycle.
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Data migration project management experience
- Possess a curiosity for expanding technical understanding and expertise
- Learn and understand new products and features quickly
- Stakeholder management
- Experience with any of the following:
- MS Office / GSuite
- Video conferencing
- Productivity tools
- Project management software
- Operating Systems
- ATS Systems
(Nice to have - but not essential)
- Recruitment Industry knowledge
- Enterprise applications (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.)
- Project Management certification
- Business Analysis certification
- Knowledge of Change Management best practices
- Understanding of quality management frameworks