After being founded by the entrepreneur and IT-Specialist Florian Frey and the former CEO of Scout24 Holding Dr. Martin Enderle, allmyhomes (www.allmyhomes.com) rose to the No. 1 platform for the marketing of new building estates in Germany within three years, increasing to a size of 160+ employees from over 30 different nationalities.
Following the entry of TPA Real Estate Brands founder Lutz Grimm, we continue to revolutionize the real estate industry through digitalization and the supply of targeted data for room concepts of the future. In addition to the continuous improvement of our product, Europeanization is one of our next steps in our growth.
For our Product Development department, we are currently looking for a Product Manager (m/f/d) in a permanent position in our office in Berlin-Ostkreuz.
- Continuous development of our platform in collaboration with cross-functional teams (4-7 people) and close interaction with other business representatives
- Develop feature ideas that address user problems in the real estate business
- Make decisions based on business objectives, user feedback & analytics
- You understand user needs as well as business requirements to translate them into product requirements
- Research of industrial trends to support the product vision and strategy development
- Solid experience in product management field incl. all aspects of a successful product development cycle
- Business and technical understanding
- Experience working in scrum/agile methodology
- Passion for product development (web and mobile products) in a fast growing environment
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial mindset, confident appearance as well as a structured and independent working style
- Very good English skills and a good command in German desirable
Our offer for you
- 20 years experience in the real estate- and advertising industry
- A dynamic startup atmosphere with room for change
- An international team (ca. 160+ employees, ca. 30 nationalities)
- A comprehensive onboarding, regular feedbacks and performance reviews
- Individual development opportunities and further education
- Good ideas for a sustainable life and work
- A centrally located office with numerous connections (Berlin-Ostkreuz)
- Visa application support for non-EU citizens
If you are interested, you can quickly and easily send your application by clicking the “Apply now” button to Lisa Hermann.