Full-Stack Developer (Remote)
This is an exciting opportunity for a Full Stack Engineer to join our dynamic, product-led company. This is a role for an ambitious individual, who is motivated by the unparalleled upside of joining a company at our stage while working from anywhere in Europe.
The Company & Product
Guider is an Enterprise SaaS platform, selling mentoring and coaching solutions, allowing employees to find mentors and coaches within their organisation, and guides them through these relationships. We enable employees to reach their personal development goals, as well as help mentors become better leaders. Guider’s platform is used across Diversity & Inclusion, Women in Leadership, High-Potentials and many other initiatives. Guider is used by a number of global organisations with a goal to become the leading coaching and mentoring solution in Europe towards the end of 2021.
- Help us create simple and elegant solutions to deliver a reliable platform that is loved by its many users/stakeholders
- Create a culture of learning, action and autonomy
- Provide experience, leadership and mentorship to your team members
At Guider we want to hire people with the experiences necessary to get going quickly, but who are also interested in learning new things and are comfortable working in a changing environment. Here are some of the things we think will be valuable:
- You take pleasure from clear code, and understand the benefit of writing code in small increments
- You are keen to learn new technologies and have ideas about how we do things better
- You like solving both real world and technical problems
- You are an enthusiastic team player who enjoys collaborating
- You are passionate about learning and your own professional development
- You are familiar with SCRUM/Kanban and working with cross functional product teams
Vue, Vuex, Node.js, Typescript, Webpack, Babel,
Circle CI, Firebase, Google Cloud Platform
Ideally, you would be familiar with these technologies or similar patterns. But we’re more interested in your broad experience of software development than of specific tools or libraries. You should be comfortable getting up-to-speed quickly in new tools and platforms. You should be pragmatic and experienced enough to know when a different choice of technology would be more suitable, and comfortable leading explorations into new technologies.
The Benefits of Working at Guider
This is your rare chance to contribute across the full business spectrum. Working at Guider will no doubt accelerate your career, from learning new skills and a great job title. And lastly getting unparalleled exposure to all aspects of the business by working closely with the CEO & Head of Product. Also you will be part of a growing technology startup and help shape the future of learning. We work in a collaborative, flexible and friendly environment. Guider cares deeply about helping the technology industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example.
- 25 Days Holidays, + Birthday Day Holiday + Bank holidays
- Flexible Working
- Work remotely from anywhere in Europe but still able to work from our London office when you want