Type of Contract: Freelancer
We are looking for bike, scooter, moped, and alike riders to join our new, fast-growing, friendly and supportive community of self-employed riders.
If you’re passionate about riding in London, reliable, flexible and customer-oriented, then this opportunity is for you.
You’ll be joining our Townity fast delivery team, picking up orders from local stores and making deliveries across the city to our consumers and enjoying it whilst you do.
JOIN US NOW AS A DELIVERY RIDER!
- Good Earnings - Earn as much as you desire!
- Flexible Working Hours - As a self-employed worker, you’re in control of your own hours. Plus, no night shifts, only normal working hours.
- You get paid weekly. However, if you like to get paid earlier, no problem, all you have to do is to submit a request.
- Great Community - Be part of a new, fast-growing, friendly and supportive community of self-employed riders.
- Polite and friendly with good English
- E/Bike, e/Scooter or e/moped (with licence and insurance)
- Safety equipment (e.g. helmet)
- Smartphone with iOS 13 / Android 10 or above
- Proof of your right to work self-employed in the UK
- Age 18+
- A UK bank account
- Preferred: Previous Experience as a Delivery Rider
Please note: this is a self-employed position. You are required to have your own equipment. We are only recruiting e/bike, e/scooter, e/moped, pushcart, and alike riders.
Let's hear from you all!!