Salary: £50k-£70k + unlimited OTE ( subject to past experience )
Work place: Based in London
Start date: ASAP
Moona is a unique online payment solution that offers £5 discounts to the shoppers on each order. We want to reinvent the online shopping experience, by focusing on building a unique shopper-centric solution.
Our mission is to simplify shoppers' online experience by offering high value-added services through a “super checkout”.
Product & Vision
Moona is a unique online payment solution for merchants that offers £5 discounts
to the shoppers on each order.
With Moona, the shoppers get £5 off directly on the payment page.
Our model is based on a yearly membership paid by shoppers, allowing them to receive unlimited £5 discounts on each order, and at no cost for the merchant.
Moona is a cross merchant solution. Once I am a Moona member, my membership works on all Moona's merchants' partner
Today, checkout is still a particularly painful step for online shoppers. We believe there’s a better way. By focusing on building a unique shopper-centric payment method, our disruptive approach turns the old-fashioned checkout on its head.
We are convinced that, in order to offer value to merchants, great value must be offered to shoppers first.
With easy-to-use technology and services, Moona offers its members the best online checkout experience: unlimited instant discounts, 1-click payment, and soon: free returns, free shipping, anti-fraud guarantees, options to pay later or in installments, and many other services.
We’re making online shopping simpler and more accessible via checkout benefits that shoppers actually value.
Our goal? To build the new standard for online payment.
We are looking for talents that are very sensitive to user experience, and with the
willingness to change e-commerce practices by providing more value to the eshoppers.
- Be ambitious: Think big and worldwide
- Be simple: keep the essential
- Be focus: Do one thing really, really well
Trust & Accountability : Our employees take personal ownership of growing the company. We hold ourselves and our teams accountable for outcomes, whatever they may be. We trust employees to best know how to get the work done and truly support work/life balance.
Diversity: We’re committed to building a company that prioritises diversity and fosters a culture of inclusivity, where different perspectives are valued.
The founding team has a strong background and past successes in the SaaS, E-commerce and payment industries. With solid experiences in B2B and B2C contexts, the founders want to create in Moona a unique place where user empathy and data are at the core of the product and the model.
Their product and business DNA are key to reach their ambition.
What are we looking for ?
We are looking for a inside sales manager for the UK market : a real leader of “hunters” able to switch between management and closing merchants !
A sales manager that is:
- confortable with the CRM management (we use Hubspot)
- process and metrics driven
- able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration
- engaging the team to achieve our sales goals
What are you going to do ?
Moona's main focus is to build partnerships with online E-merchants.
For the launch, its 100% free for the merchant in order to initiate our Network.
The go to market sales strategy is to told call small merchant with a short selling cycle
You will be in charge of building and managing the inside sales team (up 20 sales and the the sdr team).
As part of your role, your day-to-day activities will include:
- Build with the founder: the commercial strategy, our value proposition and the negotiation pitch
- Optimise our sales CRM to maintain well organized data and improve the team’s efficiency
- Recruit high sales performer
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear sales goals
- Oversee day-to-day sales operation
- Monitor sales team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team building activities
- Proven work experience as inside sales manager or supervisor (3 years minimum)
- Excellent sales experience in cold calling
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- CRM and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- 5 to 10 days off in addition of legal 25 days
- Regular drinks and parties offered
- Great offices in London and Paris city center
- Join a fun and energetic team
- Events and conference trips
- Team building trips
What to expect from our hiring process?
- 15 minutes introduction call
- 60 minutes interview with the founder
- 30 minutes: organisation, logic and personality tests
- 1 business case presentation with our founding team
How to Apply ?
Does this role sound like a good fit? Send us your CV!