Position: Founder’s Associate
Location: London (Soho Works, White City)
Start Date: As soon as possible based on availability and notice period.
Salary: Based on experience and skillset.
Introduction: Innermost is an award-winning wellness brand that makes science-backed nutrition products targeting different health needs across body and mind. At Innermost, we believe better health shouldn’t be so complicated. Combining the best of science and nature, we make wellness products that help you take control of your health and feel great. Better health without the BS. If you’d like to be part of a team that’s looking to change an entire industry, do get in touch. Learn more at liveinnermost.com
Reporting directly to the company’s founder and CEO, this role will provide critical support in all areas important to the founder, including strategic initiatives and overall company vision. You’ll play a key role providing logistical, organisational and operational support, with scope across the entire business. This is an opportunity to be an important part of an ambitious brand that’s enjoying strong growth with aims to become one of the leading wellness brands in the industry. If you’re looking for a way to fast-track your career, this is the perfect role to gain invaluable experience working with the highest level of company leadership. No two days will be the same, and the level of work you do and responsibilities you’re given will only be limited by your capabilities and desire.
• Being the right hand of the founder, working closely with him to develop the business and drive success.
• Compiling agendas for meetings, preparing materials, and ensuring execution of action points and follow-ups.
• Leading the operational team’s efforts, and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Supporting individual teams on an ad-hoc basis to create impact where it’s needed most.
• Ensuring the company delivers on all our objectives efficiently and effectively.
• Offer support to members of the team leading by example in performance, attitude and effort.
• Organising and maintaining calendars, files, documents, and records in both digital and physical formats.
• Assisting in organising company events, conferences, and networking activities.
• Undertaking special assignments or projects as assigned by the founder.
• Conducting research, analysing data, preparing presentations, leading projects and contributing to strategy.
• High achiever with degree in the field of Business, Management, Law, Finance, or similar would be preferable.
• Would suit a recent graduate or someone with a few year’s experience.
• Excellent verbal, written and numerical skills, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
• Structured work ethic with good stakeholder management expertise, and exceptional organisation skills.
• Proactive and independent working style allowing you to plan ahead without close guidance.
• Fast learner that loves to take responsibility with ability to deliver strong results and impact business decisions.
• Proactive and ambitious with a desire to get sh*t done and knock through brick walls if needed.
Eligibility: Permission to work in the UK. Innermost is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and create an inclusive environment for all employees.
Applying: Send your cover letter, CV, degree transcript (modules and grades), salary expectations, ideal start date, and a 60 second video explaining why you’d be suited to this role to: email@example.com