Bits is a London based startup, backed by Y Combinator, that helps people build their credit score and history. Today, we support over 300,000 people across the UK and help them build credit.
We are currently hiring 1-2 Customer Support Associates to support our growth. The role will be based in our office in Camden Town, London, and will require working on-site 4 days a week.
The best part about working at Bits:
Well, two things.
First, the mission. Literally every day you will receive emails from people describing how Bits has solved a life changing problem that they struggled with for years. You will make a difference here.
Second, the people. We are an eclectic mix of people. The one thing that we all share though is our commitment to the mission - unusually for a lending company, we don’t put people into debt, and we are customer-first in everything we do.
About the role:
Many consumers are still in the dark when it comes to how credit works, and it can often seem a confusing and stressful subject.
As Customer Success Champion at Bits, you will provide support across a variety of channels to aid customers in their credit building journey.
What the role involves:
- Processing customer requests and queries via telephone, email or instant message
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints quickly and patiently
- Keeping confidential records and financial information private and secure
- Learning how to use database systems and technology to deliver great customer support
- Communicating with customers effectively, and assisting with security checks, account enquiries or flagged account issues raised by the customer
- UK work visa sponsorship can be considered