Who are we
Seat Unique is dedicated to helping fans get VIP access to the best sports, music and cultural events. We’re proud to be the premium ticketing marketplace working with some of the biggest and most prestigious clubs & venues including the Welsh Rugby Union, Yorkshire Cricket, Hampshire Cricket and York Racecourse.
We are experts in digital transformation. We provide clubs and venues with the technology that brings all aspects of the hospitality booking process online, improving the customer experience and giving fans 24/7 access to premium experiences.
Our brand partnerships have grown significantly over the past six months. We now exclusively power hospitality and premium ticket sales through 52 direct partnerships, and work officially with hundreds more.
Who we’re looking for
Seat Unique is in search of an organised and personable Account Manager. This role will centre around strengthening client relationships, understanding their needs and ensuring a smooth journey from point of purchase to ticket delivery. Responsibilities include proactive communication, addressing client concerns, and collaborating with internal teams. The role emphasises client retention, upselling, and strategic account growth through a consultative approach.
- Client relations: We are looking for someone who can build relationships with key clients, help be their main point of contact for any questions and send them relevant offers.
- Pro-active mindset: We're looking for someone to bring new ideas and processes for ensuring our clients have the best possible experience and care when dealing with Seat Unique.
- Attention to detail: An individual with strong attention to detail and clarity of vision is required to excel in this role.
- Adaptable and agile: Candidates must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and have an ability to adapt quickly to dynamic situations.
- Passion for providing High Quality service: Strong ability to understand both client and consumer needs, and deliver a high quality service to Seat Unique's high value clients.
- Collaborative Team Player: The successful candidate must have a strong ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that the highest possible service is delivered.
- Act as a primary point of contact for Seat Unique's high value clients.
- Provide high quality, personalised, service from initial point of purchase through to delivery of tickets.
- Establish and develop relationships with key clients in order to understand their interests.
- Become a trusted, and reliable, adviser to our customers and encourage a retention of their business with Seat Unique.
- Maintain an understanding of upcoming events and opportunities which Seat Unique clients may wish to attend.
- Work closely with the Sales, Operations and Partnerships teams to provide a seamless booking and event delivery experience through Seat Unique.
- Proactively incorporate company strategies into your work and constantly be on the lookout to increase your impact with customers.
Skills & Experience
- Strong interpersonal skills are crucial to this role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for sports, music, and cultural events, allowing you to use your personal knowledge and insight to educate and relate to clients.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional organisational skills, with a strong attention to details
What we offer
- Becoming part of a passionate and fast-growing company
- Salary: £25-£30K (based on experience)
- Access to share options scheme
- Monthly incentive programme
- Development programme
- Pension and cycle to work scheme
- Fun and dynamic working environment
- Access to VIP experiences at live events