This role requires someone who loves communicating and providing an excellent end to end client experience. As well as client support, we are looking for someone who is excited about working on operational and team projects, with the main focus on customer satisfaction and experience.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assisting with incoming enquiries via phone & email and supporting our coaches with client focused queries. You’ll be the first point of contact for a lot of our clients and coaches!
- Providing excellent customer service to all our clients, at every stage of the client journey
- Working with marketing to strategise and implement plans for increased customer satisfaction and retention
- Review & implementation of post-course feedback
- Project managing various client / product related projects, depending on business priorities
- Maintenance & improvement of day to day operational flow
- Operational system management & process creation/ improvement
- Liaison with Client Success (sales) team, coaching team and clients
- Providing feedback and support to Coach Manager for coach/ client related queries
- General team support (can range from managing events to supporting with recruitment)
Even though we are well-established, we have a start-up vibe; we expect you to have a 'can do' attitude and bring ideas to the table. If you want a job where you can make a difference, where your voice matters and you can grow quickly within the company then we would love you to apply.
The perfect person for this role will be :
- Keen to grow and experience all aspects of a business (you'll have exposure to all departments and opportunities to develop in what piques your interest)
- Forward thinking and proactive, with a proven track record of hitting deadlines
- Capable, organised and has a high attention to detail
- Passionate about personal development and has the drive to learn about business
- Calm & level-headed when managing multiple priorities
- Has a strong work ethic, and who is willing to help other team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication
London Speech Workshop is a world-class communication coaching company. Founded in 2008, we have delivered communication workshops to companies and individuals in London and internationally, supporting our companies to communicate with greater impact, authenticity and kindness.
We have worked with FTSE 100 companies, charities and start-ups such as EY, DIsney, Salesforce, Tibet House Trust, Multiverse and many more - delivering bespoke world class communication training. The working environment is warm and dynamic, with a kind and supportive team. Key to our ethos is that everyone feels valued and also knows they are delivering real value in the world.
- Performance related annual bonus
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- 24 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- 2 wellbeing days a year in addition to holidays
- Flexible working environment – 2 days a week in the office, 3 days a week WFH
- The chance to join a company who really cares about personal development, and offers a £300 annual learning budget
- Contributing to making people’s lives more fulfilled and giving value.
- Join our warm, supportive and passionate team. Finding your tribe!
Please email us with your CV and a voice memo or video (around 1-2 mins) outlining:
- Your full name
- A personal or career achievement you are proud of
- Why you are excited to work at London Speech Workshop?
- Your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.
Deadline: Recruiting now so don't delay!
London Speech Workshop is an equal opportunities employer, and we are committed to improving the diversity of our workforce. We encourage candidates from all minority groups and will consider your application regardless of age, gender, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, disability, marital status, pregnancy, or socio-economic background.
If you don’t meet all of the key requirements for this role, but you’d really like to be a part of the team, why not drop us an email to establish whether or not we can support your application with any reasonable adjustments.