Customer Experience Executive - Please note, must be able to work weekends.
We are Fussy…about everything in our missing to banish single-use plastic from your bathroom and that includes giving our customers an amazing experience. With backing from some of the UK’s top investors, we are now and are looking for a bright and passionate candidate to join the team as a Customer Experience Executive. Our customers are heroes to us and you will go above and beyond in optimising their experience through five star customer service and operational excellence. This is a super exciting opportunity to join an exciting startup and grow and develop as we do.
- Ensuring our customers' happiness by giving them a best-in-class experience.
- Responding to queries, update customer accounts and ensuring all customer issues are resolved effectively across all of our customers channels ie. email and social media platforms and with the fussy’s tone of voice.
- To go above and beyond to provide customer happiness, for example calling customers to obtain feedback.
- Provide feedback and track any ongoing issues or areas where we can make our customers even happier.
- Manage our customer FAQs and look to automate responses where possible.
- Identify areas where customers might need more information or reassurance in order to make a purchase.
- Look for new opportunities and initiatives that we could implement to improve customer happiness and operations.
- Be aware of the latest trends in customer services and direct to consumer businesses.
- Helping with general operational tasks across the team to ensure the business runs smoothly.
Who you are 🤓
- Experience working in a customer services role ideally within the ecommerce space is advantageous but not essential. What is essential is the right attitude, we want you to grow with us and take on more operational responsibilities as we grow.
- An ability to work well under pressure and have a can do attitude helping.
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Creative problem solver and sense of humour.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong IT skills and experience with software such as Zendesk or Gorgias, Mintsoft and Shopify is advantageous.
- Able to analyse problems and find positive solutions.
- Understanding of the link between customer service and retention.
- A keen interest in the sustainability and wellness spaces.. We’re all about people. planet and pits!
- Experience with conversational commerce such as SMS is beneficial.
- Ability to be flexible on work times.
- Willingness to work as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Friendly yet professional writing manner.
- Confidence building rapport with a customer over the phone.
- Fluent in English.
- Be nice.