We’re on a mission to make the switch to sustainable transport and energy faster, easier and more affordable. We use our own technology stack, data smarts and industry knowledge to build a game-changing capability. Our intelligent energy platform helps our customers access renewable energy, understand consumer behaviour, and powers smart charging for EVs.
The worlds of energy and transport are colliding and Ohme is at the heart of this. By using technology and data integrations to connect cars, chargers, people, energy providers and more, Ohme has a powerful platform that puts the consumer at the core.
Ohme has been selling its chargers to consumers since mid 2019 and has had exponential growth since. We are now operating in multiple countries and have partnerships with the likes of Octopus Energy, Volvo Benelux, VW UK, Mercedes UK, Hyundai UK and other innovative brands.
We are scaling up the business and are building out the team for rapid growth. If you’re interested in joining a fast-growing cleantech venture on a journey to speed up the global transition to clean energy, read on!
We are seeking a talented and experienced Senior UX/UI Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in UI design, solid experience in designing for both mobile and web, and a passion for creating intuitive and visually appealing digital experiences.
• See the UX/UI design process from concept to delivery, ensuring a seamless and engaging user experience across all digital platforms.
• Create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to communicate design ideas and concepts.
• Produce stunning, high-fidelity designs across multiple channels.
• Support and conduct user research and usability testing to gather feedback and iterate on designs.
• Work closely with product managers and engineers to define requirements and prioritise features based on user needs and business goals.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure consistency and coherence in the overall user experience.
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in UI/UX design, and incorporate them into our design process.
Who you are:
• Likely you will have 5+ years of experience in UX/UI design, with a strong portfolio showcasing your work.
• Proficiency in design tools such as Figma or similar.
• Solid understanding of user-centered design principles and best practices.
• Experience with responsive design and designing for mobile platforms.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to present and defend design decisions to stakeholders.
• Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
• Experience working in an Agile development environment.
• Live our values: Move fast, be brave, push the bar, take ownership and be transparent. Be a team player with creative opinions, focused on driving solutions. Always look forward and learn from mistakes.
• Self-starter: Try your best to always act in the customer’s best interest and solve their problems. Be
open to trying different ideas and feedback from colleagues.
• Outgoing and personable: Enjoy speaking to people and starting conversations. Be able to be authentic and genuine to really listen and be empathetic towards the customer.
You’ll get to work in a fast-paced and rapidly growing scale-up with global ambitions that is cutting edge, passionate about sustainability and seeks to make the world a better place.
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- Hybrid office (Office-based with the option to work 1 or 2 days remotely)
- Beautiful central London office
- Private Health Insurance
- Aegon Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme with death in service benefit of 4x salary
- Income Protection Scheme for long term illness
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Payroll Giving Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan to spread cost of travel over 12 months
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are at the heart of what we do and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We actively seek out a diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed and to feel included.