Are you interested in e-commerce? Do you have a passion for working in a fast-paced online retail environment? Do you have plenty of ideas on how to improve processes to make life easier for our consumers? Are you proactive and hands-on? If you are, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
iSi GmbH is an e-commerce group founded in 2012 in Germany. The group consists of online retail brands in France (iSi-Sanitaire.fr), the United Kingdom (SuperBath.co.uk), the Netherlands (SuperBath.nl), and Italy (SuperBath.it). Through these brands, we sell +220,000 branded bathroom products directly to the consumer at competitive prices.
We are constantly working on expanding both our product offering and the markets we operate in. We are a young company, both in origin and workforce. We are an international company that maintains a flat hierarchy within and between the different departments. Innovation is not only a word at iSi: we expect our future colleagues to give us some fresh ideas. This means that there are plenty of opportunities to bring your initiatives to the table. It also means there is a great team spirit since everyone is eager to develop both themselves and the company. Even outside of the office you will never get bored with regular drinks and other team events to participate in.
About the position:
As a Logistics and Supply Chain intern, you will assist in performing the whole range of logistics activities that are needed to execute the operational side of a fast-growing e-commerce company. In addition, we value initiative and we are always looking to improve processes. You will therefore have the chance to initiate your own projects along the way. You will also be involved in the decision-making processes. You have the potential to play a crucial role in shaping the future of the company!
Some things you can expect:
- Taking on different responsibilities within the logistics department. These may include processing orders, purchasing, procurement, warehouse performance management as well as communication with stakeholders and LSPs (Logistic Service Providers)
- Analyzing the current logistic processes and finding ways to improve them
- Providing operational support to the customer service team
- Stock optimization
- Starting date: June 2024
- Duration: 5-6 months
- Passion for E-commerce
- Fluent in English
- Education level: Bachelor / Master in business, logistics or a similar field
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Multitasker, open-minded and problem-solving mind-set
- Basic understanding of logistic processes
What we offer:
- Salary: 700€ / month (you can also apply for the Erasmus scholarship)
- Regular German lessons
- Free snacks and coffee
- Sports: Free access to a local gym
- Vacations: 1 day / month
- Events: Frequent social company events (Pool, Lasertag, Bowling, BBQs, etc.)
Since we are growing rapidly, we are always looking to expand our team with skilled and likeminded people. As a successful intern, there will be opportunities with us after your graduation to grow alongside the company.
Do you want to make a great start in your carrier, and does the above profile match your background? Then apply now by sending your application in English (CV and motivation letter) to email@example.com and you will hear from us as soon as possible.