Seat Unique is dedicated to helping fans get VIP access to the best sports, music and cultural events. We’re proud to be the premium ticketing marketplace working with some of the biggest and most prestigious clubs & venues including the Welsh Rugby Union, Yorkshire Cricket, Hampshire Cricket and York Racecourse.
We are experts in digital transformation. We provide clubs and venues with the technology that brings all aspects of the hospitality booking process online, improving the customer experience and giving fans 24/7 access to premium experiences.
Our brand partnerships have grown significantly over the past six months. We now exclusively power hospitality and premium ticket sales through 40+ direct partnerships, and work officially with hundreds more.
Who we’re looking for
Seat Unique is excited to welcome an Paid Marketing Executive to our dynamic marketing team. This role presents an excellent opportunity for individuals early in their career or transitioning into the field, with a passion for paid marketing and a keen desire to learn and grow. As an Paid Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for working across all paid channels, including paid search and paid social, with the primary goal of hitting ROI and revenue targets. The individual will report to the Paid Marketing Manager and will work closely with the wider marketing team to ensure all paid campaigns are aligned with the company's overall marketing strategy. The ideal candidate will have some experience in paid marketing, be data-driven, and be able to demonstrate a passion for delivering results.
- Execute a paid marketing strategy aligned with the company's overall marketing goals
- Build, manage and optimise paid campaigns across multiple platforms, including Google & Microsoft Ads, Meta, & LinkedIn
- Monitor and adjust campaigns to achieve the best possible ROI and revenue targets
- Create ad copy and creative assets that are aligned with the company's brand guidelines and target audience
- Conduct A/B testing to optimise ad performance and improve conversion rates
- Manage elements of the paid marketing budget and monitor campaign budgets
- Work with the wider marketing team to ensure all paid campaigns are aligned with other marketing activities and support the company's overall goals
- Stay up-to-date with the latest paid marketing trends and apply them to campaigns
- Report on campaign performance and provide recommendations for improvement
While these qualifications are highly regarded, we appreciate the richness of diverse experiences. You don't need all of them, but they could include:
- Some experience in paid marketing (Ideally 1 year +), preferably in the sports or entertainment industry
- Analytical skills with experience using data to drive decision-making
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Proven experience using PPC channels (Google & Microsoft), Paid Social and analytical tools such as GA4
- A creative mindset with the ability to generate new ideas and think outside the box
- Becoming part of a passionate and fast-growing company
- Fun and dynamic working environment
- Access to VIP experiences at live events
- Salary up to £32K (based on experience)
- Quarterly incentive programme
- EMI scheme
- Development programme
- Pension and cycle to work scheme